Monday, May 25, 2009

Living My Way

The best thing one can do when it's raining is to let it rain. ~ quote by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

That is EXACTLY what I'm doing. Just,letting it rain. You'll understand how I'm feeling if..you know..have you ever been in this time when you are extremely energetic,you feel like going and doing crazy stuff,doing the things you've always loved to,living the life you've always wanted to...But you can't do it. You are like,helpless.

:|

I feel like,playing football till my lungs burst out,banging my head to Rock till my head falls out,dancing till my feet get on fire,eat till my stomach explodes,ride till my tires burn out. But,I'm helpless. It was just yesterday that a friend told me,she likes it when it rains heavily..drizzling sucks. I know what she means. It's really depressing and sad.

But,hey,what the heck. I ain't in the mood as the weather is. I ain't sad or depressed. I'm super happy..I feel great. It's 4:00pm,and it's Monday. Time for soccer. It's not raining now..but I hope it does. Soccer in the rain has a charm of it's own.

See you next time people. Buhbye..!

1 comment:

  1. Dis guyzzz a mad in his profession & to say more will succeed in hizzz life...


    Wish u best of luck!!!

    ReplyDelete